Keep Kids Camping
ArrKann Corporate Responsibility Program
We believe in supporting initiatives that help children in our communities grow-up strong and healthy. We have chosen to use our resources to make a difference in children's lives. In addition, we support Arrkann employees who volunteer their time to help charitable organizations. Together we will make a difference!
- Relevance: Importance of the project or program in the community that contributes to a healthy lifestyle for today's youth.
- Sustainability/ Legacy: Special consideration will be given to programs that have long term benefits and an enduring impact.
- Employee Involvement: We will encourage, recognize and provide opportunities for employees to increase their financial and volunteer support in the community.
Corporate Contributions- Eligible Organizations & Guidelines:
- Consideration will be given to requests from organizations that are:
- Promote a healthy lifestyle for today's youth
- Non-sectarian and non-political
- Well organized
- Financially sound
- One contribution per year will be considered for each organization
- All requests for support must be submitted in writing
ArrKann donated T- shirts to Spruce Avenue Junior High Schools Soccer Team! Go Spartans!