Parts Sales Associate
ArrKann Trailer & R.V. Centre, an award winning dealership is looking for an outgoing, dedicated team player to join their Parts Department as a Parts Sales Associate. Reporting to the Parts Manager, you will be responsible for receiving, stocking and selling parts including responding to email and telephone inquiries from customers. The successful candidate must be available to work weekdays, evenings and Saturdays, but never Sundays!
- Greet customers in a prompt and friendly manner
- Finalize parts & accessories transactions by closing each sale
- Successfully identify and fulfill customer needs and desires by helping them select the best parts/accessory solution
- Provide customer education on product and accessory features
- Follow up with customers in a timely manner
- Properly demonstrate the use of parts and accessories
- Maintain, clean and stock merchandise and displays
- High school diploma
- Previous experience in a customer service or sales role
- Recreation Vehicle experience an asset, but not required
- Previous management or leadership experience is an asset but not required
- Strong multi-tasking abilities with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiar and comfortable working with computers
This is for full-time and part time positions, please specify your interest.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit your resume to Resumes@ArrKannRV.com with Parts Sales Associate as the subject line! We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected will be contacted.