Service Drop Off Edmonton
28712 114 Avenue
Acheson, AB T7X 6E6
Thank-you for booking an appointment with our Service Team!
Below is a detailed description of what you can expect on your scheduled service drop off day along with some of our policies and procedures.
- Upon arrival pull the vehicle into the parking lot; park, leaving the vehicle and trailer still attached and come inside.
- Your Customer Advisor will then greet you and clarify the work that needs to be addressed as per your previous conversation.
- We will complete a walk around of the unit with you taking notes, pictures, and flagging any issues that need to be taken care of on the trailer.
- While you disconnect the trailer from your tow vehicle we will make any necessary updates to your work order.
- Meet the Customer Advisor back at the service desk for final review of the work order, home address, email, and best phone number to contact you with.
Then you leave the rest to us to take care of the repairs on your trailer!
What we need and don’t need from you:
Please show up on time to your scheduled appointment. In the event you are unable to make your appointment please contact us to reschedule.
- We Don’t require your keys: Please lock your entry door handle and leave your deadbolt unlocked we can then access your trailer without having your keys present
- Please ensure all perishables are removed from the refrigerator as we cannot guarantee that refrigerators will be kept running.
- Please remove any personal items that may prevent our technician from being able to complete the requested work on your trailer.
- During winter conditions please ensure your trailer is winterized or being winterized during your service appointment
- During winter conditions please ensure your trailer batteries are removed regardless of solar system setup.
- We Need you to pick your trailer up when repairs are completed: Trailers not picked up within 10 business days of completion will be assessed a $20 per day storage fee to your invoice.
- ArrKann RV will not be held responsible for failure to comply with any of the items noted above.
We look forward to resolving your repairs on your trailer if you have any further questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us!